Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm Back....

Summer is the time for vacations. And, while all of the last six weeks haven’t been spent in some luxurious resort, some of the time has been spent on the road. When we first arrived in San Jose, life was simple. I did not join every group or organization I found. I stayed home and sewed and read and recharged. And I discovered blogging. I enjoyed sharing my experiences in a new place with friends and family. I wasn’t sure that people really enjoyed my interpretations of events. But I have had several comments about the lack of blog posts lately.

Life has gotten busier. I still have not joined groups. But I have been traveling more. In June, there was the trip to North Carolina for the twin nephews’ sixth birthday. And then a trip to Maine to reconnect. And then family coming to NoCal. So the blogging disappeared. But I have still been experiencing new and exciting things here in NoCal. I will catch you all up on the unusual events….. like the Scrap Exchange in Durham, Gilroy Garlic Festival, the Obon Festival in Japantown and, of course, another wine dinner. So forgive the silence and enjoy the new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment